Three survivors of stalking and the surviving sister of stalking victim Peggy Klinke describe the tactics used by stalkers to instill fear in their victims. OutrageUs.org produced this 5-minute training and awareness video in collaboration with the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History (http://libraries.uky.edu/nunncenter).
- Open for Business: Help for Victims during the Pandemic
- Thank you
- SHARP Narratives Convey the Big Picture of Victims’ Experience of Stalking
- STALKING: Connecting the Dots!
- Who Will Help Me? Domestic Violence Survivors Speak Out About Law Enforcement Responses
- What is Stalking?
- Discussion Guides for Videos
- UK Professor Helps Develop Online Assessment for Stalking Victims
- Partner Stalking Is…
- The Stalking Project: Why this project?