Three police officers and a victim advocate give a brief overview of how to build a stalking case in this short film. They discuss ideas for documenting stalking, collecting evidence and identifying witnesses. OutrageUs.org produced this 4-minute training and awareness video in collaboration with the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History (http://libraries.uky.edu/nunncenter). A discussion guide to accompany this training and awareness video, and more videos on domestic violence, dating abuse, stalking and survivors can be found here (Discussion Guide – Tools for Fighting Back).
- Open for Business: Help for Victims during the Pandemic
- Thank you
- SHARP Narratives Convey the Big Picture of Victims’ Experience of Stalking
- STALKING: Connecting the Dots!
- Who Will Help Me? Domestic Violence Survivors Speak Out About Law Enforcement Responses
- What is Stalking?
- Discussion Guides for Videos
- UK Professor Helps Develop Online Assessment for Stalking Victims
- Partner Stalking Is…
- The Stalking Project: Why this project?