This short mini-documentary (2 ½ minutes) provides an overview on who stalkers are, how they operate and how they rationalize their behavior. OutrageUs.org produced this training and awareness video, featuring the voices of stalking survivors and criminal justice professionals, in collaboration with the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History (http://libraries.uky.edu/nunncenter). More videos on domestic violence, dating abuse, stalking and survivors can be found at http://www.outrageus.org.
- Open for Business: Help for Victims during the Pandemic
- Thank you
- SHARP Narratives Convey the Big Picture of Victims’ Experience of Stalking
- STALKING: Connecting the Dots!
- Who Will Help Me? Domestic Violence Survivors Speak Out About Law Enforcement Responses
- What is Stalking?
- Discussion Guides for Videos
- UK Professor Helps Develop Online Assessment for Stalking Victims
- Partner Stalking Is…
- The Stalking Project: Why this project?