This short film (8 min.) highlights the dangerousness of stalking and questions why stalking statutes are often not adequately enforced by the criminal justice system. It features a judge, a police officer and a stalking survivor, who emphasize that an ineffective response to stalking endangers victims and empowers stalkers. The video includes actual footage from court hearings. OutrageUs.org produced this training and awareness video in collaboration with the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History (http://libraries.uky.edu/nunncenter). More videos on domestic violence, dating abuse, stalking and survivors can be found at http://www.outrageus.org.
- Open for Business: Help for Victims during the Pandemic
- Thank you
- SHARP Narratives Convey the Big Picture of Victims’ Experience of Stalking
- STALKING: Connecting the Dots!
- Who Will Help Me? Domestic Violence Survivors Speak Out About Law Enforcement Responses
- What is Stalking?
- Discussion Guides for Videos
- UK Professor Helps Develop Online Assessment for Stalking Victims
- Partner Stalking Is…
- The Stalking Project: Why this project?